Hello and Welcome
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ExiledPrincess

avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2014-10-14
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together   Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:25 pm

Here is my part!

http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/QB7KUzkKWALrw%2BdqDG2Icw
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUfIESZyxfSOgJwNo9nAaKw
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together   Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:50 pm

Thank you guys so much for getting your parts done! But in all honesty, the only problem I have is no one disapproving of the pairings which defeats the main purpose of this mep. :/ If both of you can please make a slight change of adding characters not approving of their relationship, (you can use the girls' dads as perfect examples ^_^) that would be great! Other than that, they are so gorgeous. :3
Back to top Go down
ExiledPrincess

avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2014-10-14
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together   Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:49 pm

Is this better?

http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/vXTjR7iy1tkxdL0CMV9VqA
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUfIESZyxfSOgJwNo9nAaKw
LilacSongx217x

avatar

Posts : 61
Join date : 2014-10-11
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together   Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:01 am

TheMusicGal17 wrote:
Thank you guys so much for getting your parts done! But in all honesty, the only problem I have is no one disapproving of the pairings which defeats the main purpose of this mep. :/ If both of you can please make a slight change of adding characters not approving of their relationship, (you can use the girls' dads as perfect examples ^_^) that would be great! Other than that, they are so gorgeous. :3

I originally made John Smith as the character who stood between Pocahontas & John Rolfe, but I added her father in this version:
http://www.mediafire.com/watch/1ecjlprwa8q6adz/We'll_Be_Together_6_001.wmv
Back to top Go down
XxFairyTopia

avatar

Posts : 350
Join date : 2013-02-06
Age : 24
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together   Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:38 am

I finished my first part Smile
I switched my pairing

Its Part 01 with AnyaxEric

https://www.sendspace.com/file/1506mc

I'm working on my second part
Back to top Go down
XxFairyTopia

avatar

Posts : 350
Join date : 2013-02-06
Age : 24
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together   Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:23 am

Gabby I reopen my part to give it for a new member ^^

Don't forget you don't wait a long time
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together   Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:35 am

XxFairyTopia wrote:
Gabby I reopen my part to give it for a new member ^^

Don't forget you don't wait a long time

Alrighty then! I got it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together   Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:47 am

Just to let you know that I wont be able to get my part done for the 14th as I'm not living at home from tonight onwards, for one week. (This means I'll have no computer). If you'd prefer to reopen my part, I completely understand ^^
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together   Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:25 pm

xMadDisaster wrote:
Just to let you know that I wont be able to get my part done for the 14th as I'm not living at home from tonight onwards, for one week. (This means I'll have no computer). If you'd prefer to reopen my part, I completely understand ^^

Well considering one part is open and I'm waiting for one of the new members to take it, you still have time for it! Smile And thanks for letting me know. <3
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together   Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:49 pm

TheMusicGal17 wrote:
xMadDisaster wrote:
Just to let you know that I wont be able to get my part done for the 14th as I'm not living at home from tonight onwards, for one week. (This means I'll have no computer). If you'd prefer to reopen my part, I completely understand ^^

Well considering one part is open and I'm waiting for one of the new members to take it, you still have time for it! Smile And thanks for letting me know. <3

Hello! I would love to help to complete this MEP by part 5 with a canon Couple, Jack Clock and Miss Acacia, if it's okay =3
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together   Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:10 pm

SookieJupiter wrote:
TheMusicGal17 wrote:
xMadDisaster wrote:
Just to let you know that I wont be able to get my part done for the 14th as I'm not living at home from tonight onwards, for one week. (This means I'll have no computer). If you'd prefer to reopen my part, I completely understand ^^

Well considering one part is open and I'm waiting for one of the new members to take it, you still have time for it! Smile And thanks for letting me know. <3

Hello! I would love to help to complete this MEP by part 5 with a canon Couple, Jack Clock and Miss Acacia, if it's okay =3

I'm sorry for being those kind of people, but where are they from? I've never heard of them before. o.o Part 5 is yours though! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together   Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:23 pm

TheMusicGal17 wrote:
SookieJupiter wrote:
TheMusicGal17 wrote:
xMadDisaster wrote:
Just to let you know that I wont be able to get my part done for the 14th as I'm not living at home from tonight onwards, for one week. (This means I'll have no computer). If you'd prefer to reopen my part, I completely understand ^^

Well considering one part is open and I'm waiting for one of the new members to take it, you still have time for it! Smile And thanks for letting me know. <3

Hello! I would love to help to complete this MEP by part 5 with a canon Couple, Jack Clock and Miss Acacia, if it's okay =3

I'm sorry for being those kind of people, but where are they from? I've never heard of them before. o.o Part 5 is yours though! Very Happy

Yeeeeih! Thank you :3
I have to hurry up so this MEP can be uploaded.
They are from 'Jack and the Cuckoo Clock Heart'
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together   Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:12 pm

No problem, and okay! They're yours! Smile
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together   Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:41 am

TheMusicGal17 wrote:
No problem, and okay! They're yours! Smile

Hi there! Because I can currently not share links here I've just sent you my finished part on youtube Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin


Posts : 236
Join date : 2013-01-27
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together   Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:40 am

I have just taken care of that issue <3333 let me know if the problem persists x3
Back to top Go down
http://fairytalestudios.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together   Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:29 am

TheMusicGal17 wrote:
No problem, and okay! They're yours! Smile

Sooo... then I'll post my part here again Smile
http://www.mediafire.com/watch/ech1zd0vy3xn8ui/WBT_Part_5.wmv
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together   Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:43 pm

SookieJupiter wrote:
TheMusicGal17 wrote:
No problem, and okay! They're yours! Smile

Sooo... then I'll post my part here again Smile
http://www.mediafire.com/watch/ech1zd0vy3xn8ui/WBT_Part_5.wmv

Thank you so much for getting it done so quickly! It was so amazing! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together   Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:13 pm

TheMusicGal17 wrote:


Thank you so much for getting it done so quickly! It was so amazing! Very Happy

Thank you very much ♥
And no problem, I got holidays last week^^
If I do canon couples or a single character I can do it in one day Smile
I'm happy you like it and that the MEP is completed with it =)
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together   Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:11 pm

SH*T I totally forgot about this >.< sorry! things have been hectic, but I'll work on mine tomorrow and will get it to you by that night Smile
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together   Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:17 am

Here it is! Smile http://www.mediafire.com/watch/cd0lwu1j74ueb8u/Aladdin_&_Jasmine_-_We'll_be_together.mp4
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together   Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:53 pm

Thanks Miranda! Your part turned out amazing, and I love the fact that you didn't include anyone disapproving on Al and Jaz since I was hoping your part would be the only one that has a complete happy ending. Smile I know it defeats the whole purpose of this mep, but I'll allow that since there are no lyrics involving the couple being put down.

Anyway... here's the link to the full mep and the thumbnail! Very Happy
http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/AyKr%2FvfcfJ4GPRgurWepWg
Back to top Go down
XxFairyTopia

avatar

Posts : 350
Join date : 2013-02-06
Age : 24
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together   Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together   

Back to top Go down
 
(FINISHED!) We'll Be Together
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Finished Essay!
» Naruto: Ninja Generation V.3.0.1 New and Improved (Finished and Running)
» Jawell's mansion thingy (mostly finished!)
» Restoration work finished, Ottawa's National War Memorial is open to the public again

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FairyTaleStudios :: MEPS :: Complete MEPS-
Jump to: