FairyTaleStudios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and Welcome

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(FINISHED!) We'll Be Together

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ExiledPrincess

ExiledPrincess

(FINISHED!) We'll Be Together - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together   (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 8:25 pm

Here is my part!

http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/QB7KUzkKWALrw%2BdqDG2Icw
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUfIESZyxfSOgJwNo9nAaKw

PostSubject: Re: (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together   (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 12:50 pm

Thank you guys so much for getting your parts done! But in all honesty, the only problem I have is no one disapproving of the pairings which defeats the main purpose of this mep. :/ If both of you can please make a slight change of adding characters not approving of their relationship, (you can use the girls' dads as perfect examples ^_^) that would be great! Other than that, they are so gorgeous. :3
Back to top Go down
ExiledPrincess

ExiledPrincess

PostSubject: Re: (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together   (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 3:49 pm

Is this better?

http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/vXTjR7iy1tkxdL0CMV9VqA
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUfIESZyxfSOgJwNo9nAaKw
LilacSongx217x

LilacSongx217x

PostSubject: Re: (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together   (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 11:01 am

TheMusicGal17 wrote:
Thank you guys so much for getting your parts done! But in all honesty, the only problem I have is no one disapproving of the pairings which defeats the main purpose of this mep. :/ If both of you can please make a slight change of adding characters not approving of their relationship, (you can use the girls' dads as perfect examples ^_^) that would be great! Other than that, they are so gorgeous. :3

I originally made John Smith as the character who stood between Pocahontas & John Rolfe, but I added her father in this version:
http://www.mediafire.com/watch/1ecjlprwa8q6adz/We'll_Be_Together_6_001.wmv
Back to top Go down
XxFairyTopia

XxFairyTopia

PostSubject: Re: (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together   (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 8:38 am

I finished my first part Smile
I switched my pairing

Its Part 01 with AnyaxEric

https://www.sendspace.com/file/1506mc

I'm working on my second part
Back to top Go down
XxFairyTopia

XxFairyTopia

PostSubject: Re: (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together   (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 2:23 am

Gabby I reopen my part to give it for a new member ^^

Don't forget you don't wait a long time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together   (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 11:35 am

XxFairyTopia wrote:
Gabby I reopen my part to give it for a new member ^^

Don't forget you don't wait a long time

Alrighty then! I got it. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together   (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 11:47 am

Just to let you know that I wont be able to get my part done for the 14th as I'm not living at home from tonight onwards, for one week. (This means I'll have no computer). If you'd prefer to reopen my part, I completely understand ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together   (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 6:25 pm

xMadDisaster wrote:
Just to let you know that I wont be able to get my part done for the 14th as I'm not living at home from tonight onwards, for one week. (This means I'll have no computer). If you'd prefer to reopen my part, I completely understand ^^

Well considering one part is open and I'm waiting for one of the new members to take it, you still have time for it! Smile And thanks for letting me know. <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together   (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 1:49 pm

TheMusicGal17 wrote:
xMadDisaster wrote:

Well considering one part is open and I'm waiting for one of the new members to take it, you still have time for it! Smile And thanks for letting me know. <3

Hello! I would love to help to complete this MEP by part 5 with a canon Couple, Jack Clock and Miss Acacia, if it's okay =3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together   (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 4:10 pm

SookieJupiter wrote:
TheMusicGal17 wrote:
xMadDisaster wrote:

Hello! I would love to help to complete this MEP by part 5 with a canon Couple, Jack Clock and Miss Acacia, if it's okay =3

I'm sorry for being those kind of people, but where are they from? I've never heard of them before. o.o Part 5 is yours though! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together   (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 4:23 pm

TheMusicGal17 wrote:
SookieJupiter wrote:
TheMusicGal17 wrote:
xMadDisaster wrote:

I'm sorry for being those kind of people, but where are they from? I've never heard of them before. o.o Part 5 is yours though! Very Happy

Yeeeeih! Thank you :3
I have to hurry up so this MEP can be uploaded.
They are from 'Jack and the Cuckoo Clock Heart'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together   (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 7:12 pm

No problem, and okay! They're yours! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together   (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 11:41 am

TheMusicGal17 wrote:

Hi there! Because I can currently not share links here I've just sent you my finished part on youtube Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together   (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 12:40 am

I have just taken care of that issue <3333 let me know if the problem persists x3
Back to top Go down
https://fairytalestudios.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together   (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 11:29 am

TheMusicGal17 wrote:

Sooo... then I'll post my part here again Smile
http://www.mediafire.com/watch/ech1zd0vy3xn8ui/WBT_Part_5.wmv
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together   (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 12:43 pm

SookieJupiter wrote:
TheMusicGal17 wrote:

Sooo... then I'll post my part here again Smile
http://www.mediafire.com/watch/ech1zd0vy3xn8ui/WBT_Part_5.wmv

Thank you so much for getting it done so quickly! It was so amazing! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together   (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 2:13 pm

TheMusicGal17 wrote:

Thank you so much for getting it done so quickly! It was so amazing! Very Happy

Thank you very much ♥️
And no problem, I got holidays last week^^
If I do canon couples or a single character I can do it in one day Smile
I'm happy you like it and that the MEP is completed with it =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together   (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 9:11 pm

SH*T I totally forgot about this >.< sorry! things have been hectic, but I'll work on mine tomorrow and will get it to you by that night Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together   (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 11:17 am

Here it is! Smile http://www.mediafire.com/watch/cd0lwu1j74ueb8u/Aladdin_&_Jasmine_-_We'll_be_together.mp4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together   (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 3:53 pm

Thanks Miranda! Your part turned out amazing, and I love the fact that you didn't include anyone disapproving on Al and Jaz since I was hoping your part would be the only one that has a complete happy ending. Smile I know it defeats the whole purpose of this mep, but I'll allow that since there are no lyrics involving the couple being put down.

Anyway... here's the link to the full mep and the thumbnail! Very Happy
http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/AyKr%2FvfcfJ4GPRgurWepWg
Back to top Go down
XxFairyTopia

XxFairyTopia

PostSubject: Re: (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together   (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 4:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together   (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

(FINISHED!) We'll Be Together
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2