FairyTaleStudios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and Welcome

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taking a break from editing :/

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Taking a break from editing :/ Empty
PostSubject: Taking a break from editing :/   Taking a break from editing :/ EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 10:30 pm

Hi guys. This is a really bad time for me to say this, but I feel better with letting you know now before it's too late. I'm very occupied with mep parts AND Secret Santa videos, and the fact that I have to do LOADS of school AND homework before January 5th to focus on final exams makes it so much worse for me! I'm also really sick right now and don't feel any better. Other than focusing hard on school, all I can literally do at this moment is finish missing mep parts (if I have the inspiration and have a deadline) and immediately edit SS videos when I find out who I'm the Secret Santa for. Until I can manage to do anything else, I'm taking a break from editing. I don't even know when I'm going to get back into it. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience, especially since I'm practically the only moderator left to take care of this studio, but I will do my best to be active! I hope all of you guys somewhat understand what I'm going through. <3
Back to top Go down

Taking a break from editing :/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a break from editing :/   Taking a break from editing :/ EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 10:47 am

Like the title says from this topic and video, I'm taking a break from editing. The description of the video pretty much explains why.
Back to top Go down

Taking a break from editing :/
Page 1 of 1