FairyTaleStudios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and Welcome

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

INACTIVITY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
XxFairyTopia

XxFairyTopia

INACTIVITY Empty
PostSubject: INACTIVITY   INACTIVITY EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 5:31 am

In this topic, you can post your messages to let us know that you will be absent Wink
Back to top Go down

INACTIVITY Empty
PostSubject: Re: INACTIVITY   INACTIVITY EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 9:30 am

Hey Guys!
I am so happy of lately joining this MEP group where I met really great editors and members, I really enjoy working on the projects here. But unfotunately I will have my final exams within 3 weeks and I don't have any clue how I can get through this without any harm Shocked
So that means that I will be inactive until the end of april most of the time Sad
I hope my break from editing will be worth it because I really hate my current college, I was forced to visit it and now I have to face with the consequences.

My entire life was a heavy fight because I was never allowed to do what I wanted, but if I will pass the exams I have the opportunity to move to Ireland or South Africa for a while to make my dream a little bit more reachable.

Again, I'm sorry, but I wanted you to know that.

XoXo
Sookie ♥️
Back to top Go down
XxFairyTopia

XxFairyTopia

INACTIVITY Empty
PostSubject: Re: INACTIVITY   INACTIVITY EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 3:56 am

Don't worry Smile

Good luck for yours exams you can do it <3
Back to top Go down

INACTIVITY Empty
PostSubject: Re: INACTIVITY   INACTIVITY EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 9:07 am

XxFairyTopia wrote:
Don't worry Smile

Good luck for yours exams  you can do it <3

Thank you very much. I hope so Smile
Back to top Go down
XxFairyTopia

XxFairyTopia

INACTIVITY Empty
PostSubject: Re: INACTIVITY   INACTIVITY EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 2:27 am

So, My external drive's USB is dead and I do not have access to my files (colorings, movies, sparkles). I wait a new one but I do not know when it will be delivered

I can't work my parts Sad
For the moment, I take a little break to wait my new USB cable.

If a deadline is coming, you can reopen my part
Back to top Go down

INACTIVITY Empty
PostSubject: Re: INACTIVITY   INACTIVITY EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 5:54 pm

I'm going to make two trips, first I'm going to Seattle tomorrow to go to my stepsister's graduation and to stay with her while my mom visits some friends and family members at Oak Harbor. Then at Thursday, my mom, baby brother and I will be flying to North Carolina (Somewhere around the coast, I really don't know where) to a beach house with my mom's friend (and my one of my favorite people xD) for a week. I'll still be able to make videos and do projects, but since my computer decides to have a virus right now, I'm not really sure how to get to the internet without having thousand of ads on the screen and have firefox crash and restart almost everytime! As in for my MEPs from here, other studios or on my channel, I'll to keep in contact as much as I can, with the stupid harmless virus going on. Til then, see ya!
Back to top Go down

INACTIVITY Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT!!! PLEASE READ!!   INACTIVITY EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 8:38 pm

so I was stupid enough to get myself in a sling >.<

So yeah, long story short, I broke my left elbow at a roller skating rink while I was staying at my stepsister's at Seattle. I kind of sad to say that this will be a huge setback for my projects, from my meps to my masking request. I can try to make videos in one arm (since I'm right-handed), but justin case I'm calling in a small hiatus from vidding until I get back from NC and until my elbow is fully healed. That meansthat the masking request will be on hold and I need to hold onto my parts for a while or need to drop out if I had to. So sorry about this, I'm very sad about it, but I feel like this is necessary.
Back to top Go down
XxFairyTopia

XxFairyTopia

INACTIVITY Empty
PostSubject: Re: INACTIVITY   INACTIVITY EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 4:11 pm

So, I received my new cable this afternoon, but I'm not going to make videos for the moment (please don't hit me ! )

I'm going for three months at Disneyland Paris (working of course)
I will do my best to try to join the MEPS which I am most inspired and send you my parts.

I love you guys and I wish you wonderful summer holidays Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

INACTIVITY Empty
PostSubject: Re: INACTIVITY   INACTIVITY Empty

Back to top Go down

INACTIVITY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FairyTaleStudios :: Rules and Annoucements :: Important Annoucements-
Jump to: