FairyTaleStudios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and Welcome

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I ship it- Favorite OTP MEP

Go down 
+4
Milady2791
StragProductions
RukiaShego
AppleKiss
8 posters
AuthorMessage

I ship it- Favorite OTP MEP Empty
PostSubject: I ship it- Favorite OTP MEP   I ship it- Favorite OTP MEP EmptyMon May 04, 2015 5:22 pm

So this was difficult to cut the parts xD I wasn't sure how long or short it should be... So if you wanted it longer/shorter, sorry ^///^ I tried

Theme: Favorite OTP/Shipping tribute

-You can use any OTP/Shipping characters you want Smile So, any fandom is allowed
-You can use one OTP or Multiple (since the song switches up quite often, it would be hard to just pick one xD)
-Overlay/text/sparkles/coloring all fine. But no voice overs please Wink

Parts: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/hhru3k77f85dm//I%20Ship%20It

Part 1: LilacSongx217x
Part 2: RukiaShego
Part 3: mssConstance15
Part 4: StragProductions
Part 5: SookieJupiter
Part 6: The Snow Queen
Part 7: itachismaniac
Part 8:
Part 9: AppleKiss
Part 10:

Last edited by TheNight130 on Sun May 17, 2015 2:30 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I ship it- Favorite OTP MEP   I ship it- Favorite OTP MEP EmptySat May 09, 2015 4:26 pm

TheNight130 wrote:
So this was difficult to cut the parts xD I wasn't sure how long or short it should be... So if you wanted it longer/shorter, sorry ^///^ I tried

-You can use any OTP/Shipping characters you want Smile So, any fandom is allowed

Hi there! For some reason the link does not work for me, I will figure it out later, but I want to participate sooo badly Very Happy but first I have a question: You mentionned ANY fandom? Is Live Action also allowed or any non/disney fandom shipping?

If it is allowed maybe you can save me a part with Bucky X Steve from Marvel or in the animated movie Case with Jim X Dimitri? Smile
I would love to have the part where the lyrics say 'this can't only just be a bro-mance'! But unfortunately the link only leads me to the homepage of mediafire, not the downloads -.-
So I don't know which par contains that line.

XoXo Sookie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I ship it- Favorite OTP MEP   I ship it- Favorite OTP MEP EmptyTue May 12, 2015 9:48 pm

SookieJupiter wrote:
TheNight130 wrote:

Hi there! For some reason the link does not work for me, I will figure it out later, but I want to participate sooo badly Very Happy but first I have a question: You mentionned ANY fandom? Is Live Action also allowed or any non/disney fandom shipping?

If it is allowed maybe you can save me a part with Bucky X Steve from Marvel or in the animated movie Case with Jim X Dimitri? Smile
I would love to have the part where the lyrics say 'this can't only just be a bro-mance'! But unfortunately the link only leads me to the homepage of mediafire, not the downloads -.-
So I don't know which par contains that line.

XoXo Sookie

Sorry about that ^///^ The link should work now Smile
Anything and everything is allowed. So yes live action is fine Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I ship it- Favorite OTP MEP   I ship it- Favorite OTP MEP EmptyWed May 13, 2015 10:22 am

TheNight130 wrote:
SookieJupiter wrote:

Sorry about that ^///^ The link should work now Smile
Anything and everything is allowed. So yes live action is fine Very Happy

Sooo... great! The links finally work and I would love to take part 5 with Cap and Bucky Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I ship it- Favorite OTP MEP   I ship it- Favorite OTP MEP EmptySat May 16, 2015 7:42 pm

part 3 pls Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AppleKiss

AppleKiss

PostSubject: Re: I ship it- Favorite OTP MEP   I ship it- Favorite OTP MEP EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 9:57 am

Could I have part 9, please? Smile
Back to top Go down
RukiaShego

RukiaShego

PostSubject: Re: I ship it- Favorite OTP MEP   I ship it- Favorite OTP MEP EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 10:02 am

Could I have part 2 please
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE9OABQbHG_gTs8B1qV5Rcg
Aмαlтнeα

Aмαlтнeα

PostSubject: Re: I ship it- Favorite OTP MEP   I ship it- Favorite OTP MEP EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 1:13 pm

Can i take part 6? ^~^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVC-704SRUTbzw_26w3bPUQ
StragProductions

StragProductions

PostSubject: Re: I ship it- Favorite OTP MEP   I ship it- Favorite OTP MEP EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 4:40 pm

Can I have part 4 please?
Back to top Go down
Milady2791

Milady2791

PostSubject: Re: I ship it- Favorite OTP MEP   I ship it- Favorite OTP MEP EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 5:41 pm

Yes to everyone!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
LilacSongx217x

LilacSongx217x

PostSubject: Re: I ship it- Favorite OTP MEP   I ship it- Favorite OTP MEP EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 8:53 pm

Part 1?
Back to top Go down
itachismaniac

itachismaniac

PostSubject: Re: I ship it- Favorite OTP MEP   I ship it- Favorite OTP MEP EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 12:03 pm

part 7 please *v*
Back to top Go down
http://thepunygodrises.tumblr.com
XxFairyTopia

XxFairyTopia

PostSubject: Re: I ship it- Favorite OTP MEP   I ship it- Favorite OTP MEP EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 12:08 pm

Yes to all Smile
Back to top Go down
LilacSongx217x

LilacSongx217x

PostSubject: Re: I ship it- Favorite OTP MEP   I ship it- Favorite OTP MEP EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 11:51 pm

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/5gvzkr65gcrvql7/FairyTaleStudios_I_Ship_It_1.wmv
Back to top Go down
Aмαlтнeα

Aмαlтнeα

PostSubject: Re: I ship it- Favorite OTP MEP   I ship it- Favorite OTP MEP EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 1:02 pm

My part is DONE! Hope you like it ^^
https://www.sendspace.com/file/oc6y4m
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVC-704SRUTbzw_26w3bPUQ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I ship it- Favorite OTP MEP   I ship it- Favorite OTP MEP Empty

Back to top Go down

I ship it- Favorite OTP MEP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FairyTaleStudios :: MEPS :: Open MEPS-
Jump to: