FairyTaleStudios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and Welcome

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If I Never Knew You MEP CLOSED DEADLINE DEC 6

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

If I Never Knew You MEP CLOSED DEADLINE DEC 6 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If I Never Knew You MEP CLOSED DEADLINE DEC 6   If I Never Knew You MEP CLOSED DEADLINE DEC 6 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 4:33 pm

Just to update you, my part should be ready tomorrow. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I Never Knew You MEP CLOSED DEADLINE DEC 6   If I Never Knew You MEP CLOSED DEADLINE DEC 6 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 6:19 pm

Alright the new deadline is Nov 16
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I Never Knew You MEP CLOSED DEADLINE DEC 6   If I Never Knew You MEP CLOSED DEADLINE DEC 6 - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 1:22 am

First off: I am so grateful you extended the deadline AND didn't re-open my part! <33 Second: I'm rendering my part at two in the morning right now ('cause I'm nuts Razz) and will have it up sometime soon! Very Happy

EDIT: The rendering's taking longer than expected... But I'll be sure to have it up before tomorrow. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I Never Knew You MEP CLOSED DEADLINE DEC 6   If I Never Knew You MEP CLOSED DEADLINE DEC 6 - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 10:24 am

At last, here's my part! ^_^
http://www.mediafire.com/?b9u70s2yewva79t
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I Never Knew You MEP CLOSED DEADLINE DEC 6   If I Never Knew You MEP CLOSED DEADLINE DEC 6 - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 3:36 pm

Right now, I'm just finishing up my Halloween MEP part. But I've been working on this. I literally have nothing to do tomorrow, so, expect this to be with you tomorrow. Smile (And expect the Halloween part up tonight!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I Never Knew You MEP CLOSED DEADLINE DEC 6   If I Never Knew You MEP CLOSED DEADLINE DEC 6 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 7:14 pm

Thejoker0123 and Kaila301, do you guys have any updates?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I Never Knew You MEP CLOSED DEADLINE DEC 6   If I Never Knew You MEP CLOSED DEADLINE DEC 6 - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 5:05 pm

Next Friday is the deadline
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I Never Knew You MEP CLOSED DEADLINE DEC 6   If I Never Knew You MEP CLOSED DEADLINE DEC 6 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 1:00 pm

Here is the download link to my part. ^_^
http://www.sendspace.com/file/261xpf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I Never Knew You MEP CLOSED DEADLINE DEC 6   If I Never Knew You MEP CLOSED DEADLINE DEC 6 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 7:18 pm

got my part Smile 

http://www.mediafire.com/download/30tnpeh6pz6yg1i/%7BFTS%7D+If+I+Never+Knew+You+Victor+%26+Coraline+MEP+Part+1.wmv

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I Never Knew You MEP CLOSED DEADLINE DEC 6   If I Never Knew You MEP CLOSED DEADLINE DEC 6 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 9:18 pm

Now were waiting for Kaila301's part
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I Never Knew You MEP CLOSED DEADLINE DEC 6   If I Never Knew You MEP CLOSED DEADLINE DEC 6 - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 8:04 am

Alright Kaila301, I sent you a PM 2 times. Your part is due by midnight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I Never Knew You MEP CLOSED DEADLINE DEC 6   If I Never Knew You MEP CLOSED DEADLINE DEC 6 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 12:02 am

Part 3 is open!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I Never Knew You MEP CLOSED DEADLINE DEC 6   If I Never Knew You MEP CLOSED DEADLINE DEC 6 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 1:12 am

I can take part 3 with Esmeralda & Aladdin Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I Never Knew You MEP CLOSED DEADLINE DEC 6   If I Never Knew You MEP CLOSED DEADLINE DEC 6 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 7:23 am

Parsplace1994 wrote:
I can take part 3 with Esmeralda & Aladdin Smile
Sure
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I Never Knew You MEP CLOSED DEADLINE DEC 6   If I Never Knew You MEP CLOSED DEADLINE DEC 6 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 7:24 am

The deadline is on December 1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I Never Knew You MEP CLOSED DEADLINE DEC 6   If I Never Knew You MEP CLOSED DEADLINE DEC 6 - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 1:45 pm

This Sunday is the deadline!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I Never Knew You MEP CLOSED DEADLINE DEC 6   If I Never Knew You MEP CLOSED DEADLINE DEC 6 - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 5:50 pm

Hi, would you mind extending the deadline with a few days? I've had some problems lately so I couldn't edit. The part is almost done, my life just decieded to fail for a moment xD I would be very grateful if I could get like two-three days more to finish my part (:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I Never Knew You MEP CLOSED DEADLINE DEC 6   If I Never Knew You MEP CLOSED DEADLINE DEC 6 - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 7:21 pm

Parsplace1994 wrote:
Hi, would you mind extending the deadline with a few days? I've had some problems lately so I couldn't edit. The part is almost done, my life just decieded to fail for a moment xD I would be very grateful if I could get like two-three days more to finish my part (:
Alright dear Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I Never Knew You MEP CLOSED DEADLINE DEC 6   If I Never Knew You MEP CLOSED DEADLINE DEC 6 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 2:30 am

I'm having some problems with rendering, but I'm working on solveing the problem! Thank you for your patience! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I Never Knew You MEP CLOSED DEADLINE DEC 6   If I Never Knew You MEP CLOSED DEADLINE DEC 6 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 5:38 pm

Here is my part: https://www.mediafire.com/?s257wz351yl9vn3
Let me know if you want me to change anything! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I Never Knew You MEP CLOSED DEADLINE DEC 6   If I Never Knew You MEP CLOSED DEADLINE DEC 6 - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 7:34 pm

The MEP is done! Can someone put this altogether?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I Never Knew You MEP CLOSED DEADLINE DEC 6   If I Never Knew You MEP CLOSED DEADLINE DEC 6 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:44 am

Any body?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I Never Knew You MEP CLOSED DEADLINE DEC 6   If I Never Knew You MEP CLOSED DEADLINE DEC 6 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 1:25 pm

glamorou13 wrote:
Any body?
I'll do it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I Never Knew You MEP CLOSED DEADLINE DEC 6   If I Never Knew You MEP CLOSED DEADLINE DEC 6 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 4:05 pm

TheMusicGal17 wrote:
glamorou13 wrote:
Any body?
I'll do it! Very Happy
Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I Never Knew You MEP CLOSED DEADLINE DEC 6   If I Never Knew You MEP CLOSED DEADLINE DEC 6 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 4:49 pm

glamorou13 wrote:
TheMusicGal17 wrote:
glamorou13 wrote:
Any body?
I'll do it! Very Happy
Thanks! Very Happy
Can I please have a link to the full song? Smile For some reason, the version that I have makes all the parts sound out of sync. :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If I Never Knew You MEP CLOSED DEADLINE DEC 6   If I Never Knew You MEP CLOSED DEADLINE DEC 6 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

If I Never Knew You MEP CLOSED DEADLINE DEC 6
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next