FairyTaleStudios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and Welcome

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?) Empty
PostSubject: You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?)   You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?) EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 11:49 pm

I'm so happy I got to open this mep! :'D So this is my second mep I've ever hosted on this studio, and I just hope it won't go through as many problems as my first one. xD And the reason why I wanted to host an mep with this song is because it's my favorite song at the moment, and it's because we've never had a fluffy canon mep before! We've always done crossovers or canon vs crossover... Enough ranting. Hope you guys claim a part! :3

Theme: Tribute to your favorite canon couple!

Parts:
Part 1: TheNight130- Eric/Ariel
Part 2: Parsplace1994- Phoebus/Esmeralda
Part 3: XxFairyTopia- Dimitri/Anya
Part 4: TheMusicGal17- Beast/Belle
Part 5: GalasiaSeekai- Milo/Kida
Part 6: GallicWarrior- Doppler/Amelia
Part 7: XxFairyTopia- David/Glory
Ending: TheMusicGal17

Backup:
Parsplace1994
GalasiaSeekai
AmeliaBaggins

RULES:
-Each part's 28 seconds long.
-Only canon couples are allowed! No crossovers this time!
-No couple repeats please.
-Sparkles/Colorings/Texts/Watermarks are allowed as long as it isn't distracting.
-If possible since this song's hard to edit with, timing please! *_* If not, that's fine 'cause I'll fix that on the final result of the mep. :3
-No voiceovers.
-Please make sure to turn your part in by the deadline! If you fail to do that, your part will be re-opened unless you ask me for a deadline extension.
-Have fun! :DAnd don't forget to download your part. Smile
http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/f7%2FJ6CgHSAolUYAISr0D2tSuFtZFj%2BVUir2%2FjwHM7D2lnQkGDJvllsKHkfiC20ce

Last edited by TheMusicGal17 on Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:47 pm; edited 24 times in total
Back to top Go down
XxFairyTopia

XxFairyTopia

PostSubject: Re: You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?)   You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?) EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 2:17 am

Part 03 please with Anya/Dimitri Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?)   You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?) EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 9:50 am

Gabydu57 wrote:
Part 03 please with Anya/Dimitri Very Happy
You got it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?)   You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?) EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 12:53 pm

Part 2 with Esmeralda & Phoebus? Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?)   You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?) EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 2:09 pm

Parsplace1994 wrote:
Part 2 with Esmeralda & Phoebus? Smile
Sure! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?)   You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?) EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 5:01 pm

May I have part 1 with Ariel & Eric please Very Happy ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?)   You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?) EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 5:20 pm

TheNight130 wrote:
May I have part 1 with Ariel & Eric please Very Happy?
It's yours! ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?)   You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?) EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 6:02 am

I love this song !!! can i have part 6 with Dr. Doppler and Captain Amelia ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?)   You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?) EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 9:17 am

leentjeAL wrote:
I love this song !!! can i have part 6 with Dr. Doppler and Captain Amelia ?
Who doesn't love this song? xD And the part's definitely yours! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?)   You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?) EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 10:18 am

I know this mep just got open two days ago, but I really want it to be closed everyone! :3 There's still two parts left you know. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?)   You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?) EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 1:03 pm

Part 5 with Milo/Kida?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?)   You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?) EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 2:24 pm

GalasiaSeekai wrote:
Part 5 with Milo/Kida?
Yours! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: You Lift Me Up (1 PART LEFT!)   You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?) EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 3:19 pm

the last part with hmm ... Anna and Kristoff please?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?)   You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?) EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:32 pm

RenataMSparroW wrote:
the last part with hmm ... Anna and Kristoff please?
Sure! Smile

Guys: If you read my announcement, I'm sure you'll understand why my parts got reopened... But I don't have the links to those parts anymore so I'll try to recut the parts and have them up by tomorrow at the latest so it can be closed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?)   You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?) EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 1:12 pm

New links everyone!
http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/f7%2FJ6CgHSAolUYAISr0D2tSuFtZFj%2BVUir2%2FjwHM7D2lnQkGDJvllsKHkfiC20ce

And if someone wants to take part 4, it would mean a lot if you use Beast/Belle! :') And don't forget to take the ending aswell. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?)   You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?) EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 11:08 am

If nobody wants part 4, I could take a second part (:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?)   You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?) EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 11:23 am

Parsplace1994 wrote:
If nobody wants part 4, I could take a second part (:
Thanks for the offer! Very Happy But I'll wait until Tuesday if that's okay. If no one takes it by then, you can have the part. ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?)   You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?) EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 11:25 am

It's alright! I hope that someone will take part 4, since I really want to see this MEP finished Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?)   You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?) EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 11:09 am

Here is part 5!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/zv7u3u
Back to top Go down
XxFairyTopia

XxFairyTopia

PostSubject: Re: You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?)   You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?) EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 6:34 pm

FINISHED Very Happy I hope that will it pleases you <333

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9nombq
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?)   You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?) EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 12:28 am

Thank you guys so much for finishing your parts so quick! I loved them both so much! <33
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?)   You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?) EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 10:31 pm

Here ya go Very Happy

http://www.sendspace.com/file/a704yn

I hope its okay, let me know if I need to change anything Very Happy

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?)   You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 3:06 pm

TheNight130 wrote:
Here ya go Very Happy

http://www.sendspace.com/file/a704yn

I hope its okay, let me know if I need to change anything Very Happy

No need to change anything at all! It's amazing! I love it so much! <33
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?)   You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 3:10 pm

UPDATE: I decided to take the parts again because I've been desperate on editing with this song, but I still can't edit anything at the moment. -_- For now, there will be no deadline until my laptop screen gets fixed or I have to get a new one... It depends. So those of you who haven't finished your parts yet, you're lucky that you won't be stressed with this mep. xD Still, it would mean alot if you turn your part in asap or when you have the time! <33
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?)   You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?) EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 9:51 am

http://www.sendspace.com/file/6ybkgf
my part Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?)   You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?) Empty

Back to top Go down

You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next