Hello and Welcome

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Red~ Taylor Swift (FINISHED/READY FOR UPLOAD!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Red~ Taylor Swift (FINISHED/READY FOR UPLOAD!)   Wed May 21, 2014 8:31 pm

Part 6 has been reopened, and it's the only part missing for this mep to be finished! Anyone interested in taking it? If it's not taken by May 31st, I'll claim the part myself. Oh and here's the new link. ^_^
sendspace.com fy6bn3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red~ Taylor Swift (FINISHED/READY FOR UPLOAD!)   Thu May 22, 2014 9:44 am

TheMusicGal17 wrote:
Part 6 has been reopened, and it's the only part missing for this mep to be finished! Anyone interested in taking it? If it's not taken by May 31st, I'll claim the part myself. Oh and here's the new link. ^_^
sendspace.com fy6bn3

I can take it! With Esmeralda & Phoebus! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red~ Taylor Swift (FINISHED/READY FOR UPLOAD!)   Thu May 22, 2014 11:14 am

Parsplace1994 wrote:
TheMusicGal17 wrote:
sendspace.com fy6bn3

You got it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red~ Taylor Swift (FINISHED/READY FOR UPLOAD!)   Thu May 22, 2014 11:20 am

TheMusicGal17 wrote:
Parsplace1994 wrote:
TheMusicGal17 wrote:
sendspace.com fy6bn3

You got it! Very Happy

Yay! I will finish it this weekend Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red~ Taylor Swift (FINISHED/READY FOR UPLOAD!)   Sun May 25, 2014 5:32 am

I'm just going to fix the coloring on my part Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red~ Taylor Swift (FINISHED/READY FOR UPLOAD!)   Sun May 25, 2014 6:25 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red~ Taylor Swift (FINISHED/READY FOR UPLOAD!)   Sun May 25, 2014 6:05 pm

Here's the full mep! <33
sendspace.com gvrj3d
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Red~ Taylor Swift (FINISHED/READY FOR UPLOAD!)   Mon May 26, 2014 1:03 am

Um the link doesn't work Razz
Back to top Go down
http://fairytalestudios.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Red~ Taylor Swift (FINISHED/READY FOR UPLOAD!)   Mon May 26, 2014 10:39 am

and its working now, huh that's weird XDDD well anyway I'll upload this when I get back from breakfast <33333
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red~ Taylor Swift (FINISHED/READY FOR UPLOAD!)   Mon May 26, 2014 11:05 am

AmeliaBaggins wrote:
and its working now, huh that's weird XDDD well anyway I'll upload this when I get back from breakfast <33333

Wow, that was weird! xD I was about to try and upload it to Mediafire, but I'm glad the link works now! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Red~ Taylor Swift (FINISHED/READY FOR UPLOAD!)   Mon May 26, 2014 4:54 pm

Here it is:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red~ Taylor Swift (FINISHED/READY FOR UPLOAD!)   

Back to top Go down

Red~ Taylor Swift (FINISHED/READY FOR UPLOAD!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2