FairyTaleStudios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and Welcome

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome And Please Read :3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Welcome And Please Read :3 Empty
PostSubject: Welcome And Please Read :3   Welcome And Please Read :3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:29 pm

All righty so welcome everyone to FairytaleStudios <33333 I'm so glad you all auditioned :3 Anyway Rules are pretty straightforward and if you have a suggestion please feel free to comment below as that would help me know what works for everyone <3
1. Please Be Kind and Courteous to Everyone- I can't stand rudeness , so if I see that happen I will pm the person responsible and give them a warning, if they continue to be rude then they will be kicked from the group.
2. MEPS that are suggested, MUST have a total of three yes's in order to be up for Open.  Generally there would be four but since we are a fairly small group I think three works.
3. Please be prompt when you take a MEP part and finish it by the time of the deadline, if you are unable to make the deadline please either find a replacement or ask for extended time from the host.
4. You can only open two MEPs at a time, once one MEP has been completed, then you are free to suggest a new one.
5. If you have a problem, please contact me I am generally on all the time and I do like to hear concerns so I can have them addressed.
6. If you are still waiting for a part for someone on a MEP that you are hosting, pm them on youtube.
7. Please pitch the songs that you use, either that or you can ask me and I will be more then happy to pitch the songs for you.
8. If you are new to the forum, please note that you must wait seven days before you can post a link.
9. Please don't steal another editor's work, everyone here works very hard to make their own vids if someone does steal footage from someone else then I will give them a warning.  If said editor does it again their profile will be deleted and they'll be removed from the forum.
10. Being active on this studio, helps everyone out x3, if you are going to be absent for an extended period of time please let me know in advance.
That's all I have at the moment, if you have suggestions feel free to post below.

Last edited by AmeliaBaggins on Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://fairytalestudios.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Welcome And Please Read :3   Welcome And Please Read :3 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 2:40 pm

I have suggion, how about no stealing from anyone else work. Hate when that happen
Back to top Go down
XxFairyTopia

XxFairyTopia

PostSubject: Re: Welcome And Please Read :3   Welcome And Please Read :3 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 4:06 pm

Oh no ! Who has still stolen the work of anybody???
That irritates me:O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome And Please Read :3   Welcome And Please Read :3 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 4:08 pm

Gabydu57 wrote:
Oh no ! Who has still stolen the work of anybody???
That irritates me:O
No body (thank god) but I think it should be on the rules jut in case
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome And Please Read :3   Welcome And Please Read :3 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 4:49 pm

I don't think anyone here has stolen another person's work, however if that should happen then I will pm the editor in question and ask that they make their own work. If they don't and or just use someone else's stuff again then I'll delete their profile on here <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome And Please Read :3   Welcome And Please Read :3 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 9:46 pm

Is Taboo welcome here?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome And Please Read :3   Welcome And Please Read :3 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 12:09 pm

In some of the MEP's we do yes but you have to run it by me first <333333
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome And Please Read :3   Welcome And Please Read :3 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 2:14 pm

Okay! <3  Smile 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome And Please Read :3   Welcome And Please Read :3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome And Please Read :3
Page 1 of 1