FairyTaleStudios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and Welcome

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fairytale {Render soon}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Fairytale {Render soon} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairytale {Render soon}   Fairytale {Render soon} - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 1:48 pm

Part 9 Milo/Alice?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale {Render soon}   Fairytale {Render soon} - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 3:56 pm

GalasiaSeekai wrote:
Part 9 Milo/Alice?
Is that your representive couple? What I can see, you haven't got any representive couple yet... I'll give you the part but I won't down your couple until you have a representive couple Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale {Render soon}   Fairytale {Render soon} - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 4:00 am

My part if anyone wants to see ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale {Render soon}   Fairytale {Render soon} - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 12:55 pm

Moones95 wrote:

My part if anyone wants to see ^^

Wow Moones, your part was amazing! Very Happy I love this couple so much and the editing was marvelous! :3 I always thought that they would have a troubled relationship but will always work it out in the end. Very Happy Oh and if you don't mind, I think I'm gonna redo my part but I might change my mind. Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale {Render soon}   Fairytale {Render soon} - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 1:56 pm

working on my part now and I am so sorry, thank you for pming me yesterday <3333 gave me the little kick in the butt I needed XD
Back to top Go down
https://fairytalestudios.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale {Render soon}   Fairytale {Render soon} - Page 2 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 2:31 am

TheMusicGal17 wrote:
Wow Moones, your part was amazing! Very Happy I love this couple so much and the editing was marvelous! :3 I always thought that they would have a troubled relationship but will always work it out in the end. Very Happy Oh and if you don't mind, I think I'm gonna redo my part but I might change my mind. Smile
Thanks ^^ I don't mind Smile Just as long as the new part gets in before the next deadline (which I will set once the MEP is closed again Wink) Wink

AmeliaBaggins wrote:
working on my part now and I am so sorry, thank you for pming me yesterday <3333 gave me the little kick in the butt I needed XD
No worries hun ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale {Render soon}   Fairytale {Render soon} - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:54 pm

my part is so done! I'm glad I got to work with everyone; please tell me what you think!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/dulcty

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale {Render soon}   Fairytale {Render soon} - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 1:28 am

It's epic Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale {Render soon}   Fairytale {Render soon} - Page 2 EmptySat May 18, 2013 2:10 pm

Thanks I'm glad it works!
Back to top Go down
XxFairyTopia

XxFairyTopia

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale {Render soon}   Fairytale {Render soon} - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 7:35 am

This MEP need to be finish, somebody who has not participated in this MEP  can to take the last part
Back to top Go down
Milady2791

Milady2791

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale {Render soon}   Fairytale {Render soon} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 6:26 am

I'll do it with Angel/Cale! ^^
Back to top Go down
XxFairyTopia

XxFairyTopia

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale {Render soon}   Fairytale {Render soon} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 9:47 am

Thank you so much Honey Smile

Moones, you can close your MEP and give a deadline Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale {Render soon}   Fairytale {Render soon} - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 10:11 am

Yay Very Happy It's closed Very Happy I hope the deadline is enough time for you hun Wink Otherwise just tell me and I'll give you more time Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale {Render soon}   Fairytale {Render soon} - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:14 am

The deadline has been past
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale {Render soon}   Fairytale {Render soon} - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 10:37 am

Thanks for letting me know Razz I've totally forgot XD Gonna send out messages to the ones that are late Razz
Back to top Go down
XxFairyTopia

XxFairyTopia

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale {Render soon}   Fairytale {Render soon} - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 1:44 pm

This MEP need to be finish, somebody who has not participated in this MEP can to take the last part please

This MEP is lying about since February Mad 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale {Render soon}   Fairytale {Render soon} - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 3:09 am

I can take part 6 with Chel & Kuzco Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale {Render soon}   Fairytale {Render soon} - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 2:41 am

Sure Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XxFairyTopia

XxFairyTopia

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale {Render soon}   Fairytale {Render soon} - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 3:11 pm

I know I finished my part but as I changed my rep couple I wish to restart my part (don't worry for the music that I resumed my part)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale {Render soon}   Fairytale {Render soon} - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 1:48 am

Sure Smile As long as your re-made part is in before the next deadline (which I set when the MEP is full (again XD)) Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale {Render soon}   Fairytale {Render soon} - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 11:11 am

I'll take the last part with me rep couple, Cinderella & Kida please Smile
Back to top Go down
XxFairyTopia

XxFairyTopia

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale {Render soon}   Fairytale {Render soon} - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 1:59 pm

Amazing cheers  thank you very much Honey
This MEP will be finish soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale {Render soon}   Fairytale {Render soon} - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 2:48 pm

It's about time! I can't wait to see it! <33
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale {Render soon}   Fairytale {Render soon} - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 3:06 pm

Sure Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale {Render soon}   Fairytale {Render soon} - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 6:47 pm

http://www.sendspace.com/file/tol9zt

Here ya go~ It's unpitched in the dl Smile

Let me know if I need to change anything Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fairytale {Render soon}   Fairytale {Render soon} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fairytale {Render soon}
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next