FairyTaleStudios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and Welcome

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HELP! How to make movie music?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

HELP! How to make movie music? Empty
PostSubject: HELP! How to make movie music?   HELP! How to make movie music? EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 3:39 am

I need help guys Sad I've tried to make some movie music for a movie I'm making in school but I just get so confused by the program I'm trying to use (FL Studio 10) and it just turns out terrible -.-

http://soundcloud.com/moones95/first-try-on-movie-music

I could always use some instrumental music from some game or something but it's always more fun with special music ^^

Is there anyone here that could help me in any way? Maybe even someone who could do the music for me? If anyone knows how to play guitar and is willing to help that would be very appreciated Wink
Back to top Go down
Milady2791

Milady2791

PostSubject: Re: HELP! How to make movie music?   HELP! How to make movie music? EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 8:56 am

All I can do to help you is to tell you to be carefull with the saturation of your music. You can reduce it with the function 'Gain' (you can even have this function in the audio effects in Sony Vegas).
Also, I don't know if there's this function on the software you're talking about, but playing with the delay function can help you create a repetitive sound. But if you want to create a music, the best remains to ask for musicians to help you! Wink

Good luck for your project! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HELP! How to make movie music?   HELP! How to make movie music? EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:40 am

With "saturation", do you mean how load the music is? And what "function on the software you're talking about" do you mean? I can't find that I mentioned any function XD
Back to top Go down
Milady2791

Milady2791

PostSubject: Re: HELP! How to make movie music?   HELP! How to make movie music? EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:52 am

Yes I gues I meant how loud the music can be. (basically I'm french so my translations might be a bit strange sometimes, sorry... ^^")
XD And I know you did not mention a function, but you did mention a software, didn't you? Wink I should learn how to make shorter and more understandable sentences! Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HELP! How to make movie music?   HELP! How to make movie music? EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 12:35 pm

I found FL Studio through this vid and decided to try to make some music myself Razz

But it wasn't as easy as it looked XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP! How to make movie music?   HELP! How to make movie music? Empty

Back to top Go down

HELP! How to make movie music?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FairyTaleStudios :: Out Of Character :: Program Help-
Jump to: