FairyTaleStudios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and Welcome

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(FINISHED!) We'll Be Together

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

(FINISHED!) We'll Be Together Empty
PostSubject: (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together   (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 2:07 pm

EDIT 1/6/15: I really want this mep to be closed! If anyone has interest in joining or want to take a second part, that would be great! BUT you're only allowed to claim a canon couple now. I want this mep to focus on half canon couples and the other half being crossover. <3
Hooray for a new mep from me! Very Happy Hopefully this one won't get cancelled like my last mep, and I hope you guys can join. Smile

Theme: A couple is being disapproved by the people around them, but they don't care and stay together no matter what! <3

Parts:
Part 1: XxFairyTopia- Anya/Eric
Part 2: TheMusicGal17- Ariel/Tarzan
Part 3: ExiledPrincess- Odette/Sinbad
Part 4: xMadDisaster- Melody/Peter Pan
Part 5: SookieJupiter- Miss Acacia/Jack
Part 6: LilacSongx217x- Pocahontas/John Rolfe
Part 7: LilacSongx217x- Rapunzel/Eugene
Part 8: xMadDisaster- Jasmine/Aladdin
(8/8 parts finished!)

RULES:
-Each part's 27-31 seconds long... Cutting the parts was so difficult. >.<
-Canon/Crossover couples are both allowed for this mep.
-Femslash is allowed. Even though this song is not sung by a guy, slash is allowed as well.
-Sorry guys, but villains aren't allowed for this mep. I just don't think they fit... Embarassed
-If someone claims the part that says "And I know we're young", I'd love to see a couple like Peter Pan/Melody, Arthur/Alice, Hogarth/Jane Darling, etc. ^_^
-Colorings/Texts/Overlays/Watermarks are allowed as long as they aren't distracting.
-Timing is the key!
-Voiceovers are only allowed on the instrumental parts.
-If this mep doesn't get as much interest, I won't stop you from taking a second part. BUT if you already used a canon couple, I'd appreciate it if you used a crossover couple instead. Or if you used a crossover pairing, you have to use a canon couple. Smile
-If possible, please render your part in wmv!
-Considering my YouTube downloader stopped working and I uninstalled it, a download link is required until I can find a new downloader or find a solution to fixing my old one!
-Please be sure to have your part in by the deadline! If you're having problems with your part, don't hesitate to tell me! If I hear no news from you by the time the deadline comes, I will reopen your part.
-Have fun! cheers

Last edited by TheMusicGal17 on Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:40 pm; edited 23 times in total
Back to top Go down
XxFairyTopia

XxFairyTopia

PostSubject: Re: (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together   (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 3:37 pm

Part 5 please Very Happy I choose my character later <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together   (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 3:46 pm

XxFairyTopia wrote:
Part 5 please Very Happy I choose my character later <3

Sure! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XxFairyTopia

XxFairyTopia

PostSubject: Re: (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together   (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 3:49 pm

I know I choose always my characters later xD but I try to vary my couples and create new with my inspiration
Back to top Go down
LilacSongx217x

LilacSongx217x

PostSubject: Re: (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together   (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 10:09 am

Part 7 with Rapunzel x Eugene?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together   (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 11:19 am

LilacSongx217x wrote:
Part 7 with Rapunzel x Eugene?

All yours!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together   (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 3:32 pm

If anyone's interested in seeing my part just for fun or inspiration, here you go! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LilacSongx217x

LilacSongx217x

PostSubject: Re: (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together   (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 10:26 pm

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/w2aev7n5k1afwkp/We'll_be_together_7.wmv
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together   (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 9:09 am

Such a cute song! Can I have part 4 with Peter Pan and Melody? ^.^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together   (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 9:22 am

xMadDisaster wrote:
Such a cute song! Can I have part 4 with Peter Pan and Melody? ^.^

Yes! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together   (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 5:49 am

Finished my part ^.^ hope it's alright!
http://www.mediafire.com/watch/4sikzpktwry9vrh/Melody_&_Peter.mp4
Back to top Go down
ExiledPrincess

ExiledPrincess

PostSubject: Re: (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together   (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 9:39 pm

May I have part 3 with Odette/Sinbad?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUfIESZyxfSOgJwNo9nAaKw

PostSubject: Re: (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together   (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 4:53 pm

ExiledPrincess wrote:
May I have part 3 with Odette/Sinbad?

All yours! Smile
Back to top Go down
XxFairyTopia

XxFairyTopia

PostSubject: Re: (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together   (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 3:17 am

HONEY I'm Back and I take part 3 with Eric/Anya
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together   (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 12:46 pm

XxFairyTopia wrote:
HONEY I'm Back and I take part 3 with Eric/Anya

Welcome back! Very Happy Part 3 is already taken! Is there another part you have in mind?
Back to top Go down
XxFairyTopia

XxFairyTopia

PostSubject: Re: (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together   (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 12:49 pm

Oops Sorry xD I take part 5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together   (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 5:54 pm

XxFairyTopia wrote:
Oops Sorry xD I take part 5

You got it! Smile

Okay everyone: 3 parts are still left and if you want to take a part, (or a second part if you already joined) you're only allowed to take canon couples now. I want this mep to have half canon and half crossover! <3
Back to top Go down
XxFairyTopia

XxFairyTopia

PostSubject: Re: (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together   (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 5:12 am

If you need I can take part 1 with Belle & Beast Smile

Can you reoplaud the link please
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together   (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 11:42 am

XxFairyTopia wrote:
If you need I can take part 1 with Belle & Beast Smile

Can you reoplaud the link please

That would great! Sure! Smile

And here are the new links! I unfortunately couldn't reupload part 3 due to constant crashing from my editing program. :/
http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/MLNrSJWu6UD%2BDOzdZLd7KIXEZTfvK7sH
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together   (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 5:23 pm

Could I take part 8 with Aladdin and Jasmine please? ^.^ this needs to be done now :L
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together   (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 9:58 pm

xMadDisaster wrote:
Could I take part 8 with Aladdin and Jasmine please? ^.^ this needs to be done now :L

Yes! Very Happy Thank you so much, and I feel you on getting this finished. I'm starting to lose my patience on this mep. xD
Back to top Go down
LilacSongx217x

LilacSongx217x

PostSubject: Re: (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together   (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 6:07 pm

Part 6 with Pocahontas x John Rolfe?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together   (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 8:09 pm

LilacSongx217x wrote:

Thank you so much! The part's yours. Smile

Okay guys. Due to this mep being around for so long, I'm setting the deadline to February 14th. That should hopefully give you lots of time, but I'm okay with extending it if it's needed. <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together   (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 8:09 pm

[quote="TheMusicGal17"]
LilacSongx217x wrote:

Thank you so much! The part's yours. Smile

Okay guys. Due to this mep being around for so long, I'm setting the deadline to February 14th. That should hopefully give you all lots of time, but I'm okay with extending it if it's needed. <3
Back to top Go down
LilacSongx217x

LilacSongx217x

PostSubject: Re: (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together   (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 3:20 pm

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/xpaiojld085n16e/We'll_Be_Together_6.wmv

Let me know if you want me to change anything Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together   (FINISHED!) We'll Be Together Empty

Back to top Go down

(FINISHED!) We'll Be Together
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next