FairyTaleStudios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and Welcome

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D) Empty
PostSubject: Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D)   Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D) EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 1:56 pm

Hey there! I wanna thank you all for suggesting me to host this mep! :3

Theme: A crossover guy has a crush on his guy best friend but apparently, his friend's respective canon girl steals him away let's just say things are gonna get ugly...

Rules!
-No major character repeats please!
-You must follow the theme and meet the deadline.
-Only Non/Disney 2D and 3D footage please!
-Please choose a boy as you character along with a canon couple like for example: The Once-ler vs Rapunzel for Flynn or Jim vs Marina for Sinbad.
-Don't cut the song please! I'll post the parts here once this mep's closed or this Friday!
-1 part per person UNLESS you're willing to take another part since this mep's been laying around for TOO long...
-You must write this:

Part you want with:
Main character:
Girl he's fighting with:
His friend/girl's respective canon pairing:

Parts:
Part 1: leentjeAL- Prince Charming vs Kayley ft. Garrett
Part 2: UntrueLove- John Rolfe vs Odette ft. Derek
Part 3: TheMusicGal17- Miguel vs Esmeralda ft. Phoebus
Part 4: Gabydu57- Aladdin vs Ariel ft. Eric
Part 5: Milady2791- Roger vs Cruella ft. Korso
Part 6: AmeliaBaggins- Phil vs Meg ft. Hercules
Part 7: UntrueLove- Quasimodo vs Belle ft. Adam
Part 8: Gabydu57- Dimitri vs Aurora ft. Phillip
Part 9: Moones95- Flynn vs Astrid ft. Hiccup
Part 10: TheMusicGal17- John Smith vs Chel ft. Tulio
Part 11: leentjeAL- Jim vs Marina ft. Sinbad
(11/11 parts finished!!! Very Happy)
Deadline: September 1st

Last edited by TheMusicGal17 on Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:40 pm; edited 43 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D)   Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D) EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 3:21 pm

Please can I have the first part which says "she took him faster than you could say sabotage" with derek/odette and decide the other guy later? :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D)   Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D) EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 5:28 pm

UntrueLove wrote:
Please can I have the first part which says "she took him faster than you could say sabotage" with derek/odette and decide the other guy later? :3

That's part 2 since each part's 20 seconds long except for the last one, it's yours! :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D)   Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D) EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 8:14 pm

Part one with Melody/Jim/Ariel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D)   Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D) EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 8:58 pm

Spinelli781 wrote:

Sorry for sounding rude but did you even read the rules? I was hoping if you could choose a boy as the main character along with a canon couple since this mep kinda has a slash twist in it. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D)   Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 6:14 pm

Okay, I think I'm gonna go with John Rolfe please. :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D)   Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 7:51 pm

TheMusicGal17 wrote:
Spinelli781 wrote:

Sorry for sounding rude but did you even read the rules? I was hoping if you could choose a boy as the main character along with a canon couple since this mep kinda has a slash twist in it. Smile

I'm sorry XO My teacher calls me a skip reader I only read things that catch my eye Sad sorry

Hollie/PeterPan/Charming?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D)   Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D) EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 8:32 am

Spinelli781 wrote:
TheMusicGal17 wrote:
Spinelli781 wrote:

I'm sorry XO My teacher calls me a skip reader I only read things that catch my eye Sad sorry

Hollie/PeterPan/Charming?

That's fine with me. :3 I hope it's ok if you wanna use Cinderella instead since she's Charming's girl or if you wanna change you characters, don't hesitate to ask. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D)   Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D) EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 8:34 am

UntrueLove wrote:
Okay, I think I'm gonna go with John Rolfe please. :3

Yes, that is genius! *O* John always seems to end up with Odette while being enemies with Derek! I'm now happy to hear it'll be the opposite! Very Happy

Last edited by TheMusicGal17 on Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
XxFairyTopia

XxFairyTopia

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D)   Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D) EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 12:55 pm

Hello could I have Aladdin vs Ariel for Eric please Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D)   Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D) EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 1:50 pm

can i have the last part with jim vs ariel and eric ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D)   Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D) EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 3:12 pm

Gabydu57 wrote:
Hello could I have Aladdin vs Ariel for Eric please Smile

Which part? Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D)   Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D) EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 3:13 pm

leentjeAL wrote:
can i have the last part with jim vs ariel and eric ?

The last part's yours but can you please change Eric/Ariel to a different couple please? They're already claimed by Gabydu57
Back to top Go down
XxFairyTopia

XxFairyTopia

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D)   Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D) EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 3:51 pm

Sorry I forgot the part I am distracted Smile

Part 4 please cherry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D)   Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 11:38 am

Cinderella is fine :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D)   Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 12:15 pm

how about sinbad and marina?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D)   Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 1:45 pm

leentjeAL wrote:
how about sinbad and marina?

Aww, the love triangle I originally chose! :3 They're yours! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D)   Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 6:26 am

My part is finished, I hope it's okay! It was so much fun to do. Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afZtgJGRR0Q

http://www.sendspace.com/file/zpg9je
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D)   Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 6:41 am

Part 9 with Flynn vs Astrid for Hiccup? ^^
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D)   Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:54 am

I had a funny idea, Part 6 with Meg, Hercules and Phil? XDD
Back to top Go down
https://fairytalestudios.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D)   Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 6:18 pm

AmeliaBaggins wrote:
I had a funny idea, Part 6 with Meg, Hercules and Phil? XDD

You are such a genius! Yes!!! xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D)   Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 6:19 pm

Moones95 wrote:
Part 9 with Flynn vs Astrid for Hiccup? ^^

Interesting! Sure! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Milady2791

Milady2791

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D)   Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D) EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 10:13 am

Can I have part 5 plz? I'll tell you the characters very soon. ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D)   Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D) EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 10:31 am

Milady2791 wrote:
Can I have part 5 plz? I'll tell you the characters very soon. ^^

Sure! ^^
Back to top Go down
Milady2791

Milady2791

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D)   Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D) EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:21 pm

Ok, the idea I've had might sound kinnda strange but I REALLY like it. bounce But if you don't like it, I'll change the characters! Wink

Soooooooo... I would like
- my main character to be Roger (from The 101 dalmatians)
- the girl he's fighting with to be Cruella
- aaaaand his friend/Cruella's boyfriend to be Korso (from Titan AE)
I know that technically Cruella isn't Korso's canon pairing but since Korso is a villain, he doesn't really have a canon girfriend.... would it be ok however...? *makes puppy dogs eyes*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D)   Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D) Empty

Back to top Go down

Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next