FairyTaleStudios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and Welcome

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No Princess CLOSED RENDERING

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
XxFairyTopia

XxFairyTopia

No Princess  CLOSED RENDERING - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Princess CLOSED RENDERING   No Princess  CLOSED RENDERING - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:07 am

GalasiaSeekai wrote:
No wonder you can't get anyone to sign up.
I did not want to be mean but you did not need to be unpleasant :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Princess CLOSED RENDERING   No Princess  CLOSED RENDERING - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:42 am

Guys please,
I really hate when people argue, this remind me of DMS (DisneyMagivStudios which I love tha group very much) anyway please guys don't argue. Everybody have school and work. I think we should send everybody about this group and tell them how much fun it is. There no resin to cancel this MEP. I know how you feel about not getting everybody to sign up this MEP but it takes patient dear.
Back to top Go down
XxFairyTopia

XxFairyTopia

PostSubject: Re: No Princess CLOSED RENDERING   No Princess  CLOSED RENDERING - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 2:51 pm

I'm sorry but at the moment I rather through a difficult period (not in relation to my family) but it is psychological. My nerves are on edge, I get angry all the time, I tend to give up and lose faith in me. And the more I MEPS hosts are not moving at all (I know we're all busy because of school, but for example my MEP for my 100 subscribers I started in August and I fear that everyone leaves because they have too many things to do ...)

And what annoys me is that this studio re-begins to die, I like Hannah and I want to help in the management of the studio because we all know she has health problems.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Princess CLOSED RENDERING   No Princess  CLOSED RENDERING - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 2:59 pm

We all that but let just get this altogether. Can we just tell everybody about this group and that we need more members
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No Princess CLOSED RENDERING   No Princess  CLOSED RENDERING - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 3:50 pm

I have sent reminders and I did make a video with open auditions, we have gotten new members however with school and everything that comes up most haven't come on. I sent inventory #3 to people who have been inactive but so far no one has come on, if you want I can try again of course.
Back to top Go down
https://fairytalestudios.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: No Princess CLOSED RENDERING   No Princess  CLOSED RENDERING - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 6:13 pm

I happen to love this song very much, so if you need, I would gladly take a second part. Smile Would it be okay if I had part 5 with Anastasia (Cinderella's sister) and Snow White and her prince?

Don't be discouraged, honey. I think the only reason this MEP is struggling to fill up is because it is a 'love triangle' themed MEP and I think they tend to take longer to fill because people struggle to think of characters. Smile Over at STILS my 'If You Could Only See' MEP (which also had a love triangle theme) seemed to be open for such a long time. In fact it didn't even close until myself and some other members took two parts each. Also I haven't forgotten the anniversary MEP on your channel. I've just had to prioritise other MEP parts because their deadlines were approaching quicker. <3333
Back to top Go down
XxFairyTopia

XxFairyTopia

PostSubject: Re: No Princess CLOSED RENDERING   No Princess  CLOSED RENDERING - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 11:38 am

Thank you very very much Honey Very Happy Part 05 is yours

I take the last part and Now this MEP is closed ^^
the deadline is December 21 (You have a large time but don't forget this MEP Wink)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Princess CLOSED RENDERING   No Princess  CLOSED RENDERING - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 12:34 pm

I was not trying to be mean. I was just frustrated that I didn't get to do a part. It's not your fault, I just don't have the movies I want or need to do everything. I love this studio too, that's why I tried to sign up in the first place. Je suis desole.
Back to top Go down
XxFairyTopia

XxFairyTopia

PostSubject: Re: No Princess CLOSED RENDERING   No Princess  CLOSED RENDERING - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 5:14 pm

I'm not angry ^ ^ I was in a bad light ... If you want I can get you  part 01, and if you need a movie, let me know Smile(If I have it in my computer I send you , or I'll download and I sent you )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Princess CLOSED RENDERING   No Princess  CLOSED RENDERING - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 11:43 am

http://www.sendspace.com/file/x6yttu

Here ya go~ Let me know if I need to change anything Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XxFairyTopia

XxFairyTopia

PostSubject: Re: No Princess CLOSED RENDERING   No Princess  CLOSED RENDERING - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 5:54 am

TheNight130 wrote:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/x6yttu

Here ya go~ Let me know if I need to change anything Very Happy
Don't change anything Very Happy I love your part Thank you very much Honey <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Princess CLOSED RENDERING   No Princess  CLOSED RENDERING - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 12:09 pm

Chloe, I'm sorry to say this but I'm gonna drop out of this mep. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Princess CLOSED RENDERING   No Princess  CLOSED RENDERING - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 1:50 am

http://www.sendspace.com/file/n7j186
Back to top Go down
XxFairyTopia

XxFairyTopia

PostSubject: Re: No Princess CLOSED RENDERING   No Princess  CLOSED RENDERING - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 4:52 am

TheMusicGal17 wrote:
Chloe, I'm sorry to say this but I'm gonna drop out of this mep. Sad
I understand Honey ^^ I reopen your part

highgreenbunny wrote:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/n7j186
OMG Tabbi, your part is wonderful :O

I love coloring and masking and this pairing are interesting Smile Thank you very much for joining ♥️
Back to top Go down
XxFairyTopia

XxFairyTopia

PostSubject: Re: No Princess CLOSED RENDERING   No Princess  CLOSED RENDERING - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 4:55 am

Okay Guys, I reopen Gabby and my second part ^^

@Galasia : you can take a part if you want ^^. Tell me your pairing and let me know if you need movie
Back to top Go down
XxFairyTopia

XxFairyTopia

PostSubject: Re: No Princess CLOSED RENDERING   No Princess  CLOSED RENDERING - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 11:20 am

2 parts are still OPEN
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Princess CLOSED RENDERING   No Princess  CLOSED RENDERING - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 4:20 pm

I can take a second part if you want me to Smile
Back to top Go down
XxFairyTopia

XxFairyTopia

PostSubject: Re: No Princess CLOSED RENDERING   No Princess  CLOSED RENDERING - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 10:16 am

Parsplace1994 wrote:
I can take a second part if you want me to Smile
Of course Honey Wink
Do you want which characters ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Princess CLOSED RENDERING   No Princess  CLOSED RENDERING - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:18 am

Oh, I'm sorry! I haven't noticed your answer until now xD Kayley, Beast and Belle, do they work? And I can take part 1 Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Princess CLOSED RENDERING   No Princess  CLOSED RENDERING - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 9:51 pm

I could take a part one so we don't have any double editors  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
XxFairyTopia

XxFairyTopia

PostSubject: Re: No Princess CLOSED RENDERING   No Princess  CLOSED RENDERING - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 11:54 am

Spinelli781 wrote:
I could take a part one so we don't have any double editors  Very Happy 

Part 08 is free ^^
Which triangle do you want ?
Don't forget take one girl who's not a princess, a royal prince and his canon princess ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Princess CLOSED RENDERING   No Princess  CLOSED RENDERING - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 3:46 pm

Oh good! ^.^ May I have Alice/Young Derek/Melody? ;D
Back to top Go down
XxFairyTopia

XxFairyTopia

PostSubject: Re: No Princess CLOSED RENDERING   No Princess  CLOSED RENDERING - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 4:15 pm

Spinelli781 wrote:
Oh good! ^.^ May I have Alice/Young Derek/Melody? ;D

you can take Alice / Young Derek but you must to take young Odette who is Derek's "Girlfriend" (Odette is Derek's princess) I hope you understand me Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Princess CLOSED RENDERING   No Princess  CLOSED RENDERING - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 7:38 pm

I think I understand better now XD may I change to "Older" Odette/Derek/Chel?  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
XxFairyTopia

XxFairyTopia

PostSubject: Re: No Princess CLOSED RENDERING   No Princess  CLOSED RENDERING - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 12:13 am

Spinelli781 wrote:
I think I understand better now XD may I change to "Older" Odette/Derek/Chel?  Very Happy 

Of course it's yours Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Princess CLOSED RENDERING   No Princess  CLOSED RENDERING - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

No Princess CLOSED RENDERING
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next