FairyTaleStudios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and Welcome

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No Princess CLOSED RENDERING

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
XxFairyTopia

XxFairyTopia

No Princess  CLOSED RENDERING - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Princess CLOSED RENDERING   No Princess  CLOSED RENDERING - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 12:26 am

DEADLINE IS THE NEXT MONTH  ! ! !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Princess CLOSED RENDERING   No Princess  CLOSED RENDERING - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 4:10 am

My first part with Meg & Proteus is almost finished! I'm just gonna do some final touches to it Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Princess CLOSED RENDERING   No Princess  CLOSED RENDERING - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 11:06 am

Here's my first part: https://www.mediafire.com/?rf9azocrx64j7k7
Let me know if I should change anything! Smile I was trying out some new stuff, so the chances are that this looks like big pile of shit xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Princess CLOSED RENDERING   No Princess  CLOSED RENDERING - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 10:31 am

I think that you have to update the links since I have lost the sound to part 1 ^^
Back to top Go down
XxFairyTopia

XxFairyTopia

PostSubject: Re: No Princess CLOSED RENDERING   No Princess  CLOSED RENDERING - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 6:20 am

I send you the new link when I'm back at home Smile
Your first part is wonderful Thank you very much Honey<3
Back to top Go down
XxFairyTopia

XxFairyTopia

PostSubject: Re: No Princess CLOSED RENDERING   No Princess  CLOSED RENDERING - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:34 am

Links are Re-upload ^^

DEADLINE IS IN TWO WEEKS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Princess CLOSED RENDERING   No Princess  CLOSED RENDERING - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 4:13 am

Here is part 5! Smile I hope you like it!
http://www.sendspace.com/file/9ds8dg

(The YT version has a watermark but the download version doesn't ^^)
Back to top Go down
XxFairyTopia

XxFairyTopia

PostSubject: Re: No Princess CLOSED RENDERING   No Princess  CLOSED RENDERING - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 5:58 am

UntrueLove wrote:
Here is part 5! :)I hope you like it!
http://www.sendspace.com/file/9ds8dg

(The YT version has a watermark but the download version doesn't ^^)

Thank you very much Jess Very Happy Your part is wonderful <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Princess CLOSED RENDERING   No Princess  CLOSED RENDERING - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 5:12 am

Can you extend the deadline for me please? School have decided to give me seven essays to write in only four weeks.. That's almost two essays/week D': I go to school in another town and it takes me two hours to get there (by train). It means that I spend four hours/day on the train just get to/get home from school. Editing is already hard during the weeks and it will be even harder now D:
Back to top Go down
XxFairyTopia

XxFairyTopia

PostSubject: Re: No Princess CLOSED RENDERING   No Princess  CLOSED RENDERING - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:52 pm

Parsplace1994 wrote:
Can you extend the deadline for me please? School have decided to give me seven essays to write in only four weeks.. That's almost two essays/week D': I go to school in another town and it takes me two hours to get there (by train). It means that I spend four hours/day on the train just get to/get home from school. Editing is already hard during the weeks and it will be even harder now D:

No problem Honey Smile

8th March it's okay for you ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Princess CLOSED RENDERING   No Princess  CLOSED RENDERING - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 2:16 pm

XxFairyTopia wrote:
Parsplace1994 wrote:

No problem Honey Smile

8th March it's okay for you ?

Oh thank you so much for understanding! <3 Yes, 8th March will be great! I will let you know if I need more time, but I think I will make it until then Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Princess CLOSED RENDERING   No Princess  CLOSED RENDERING - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 7:10 pm

Can I be backup? Smile I hope you don't mind I gave Chel a happy ending ^^ I saw all of the other parts even though their wonderful there so sad XD
https://www.mediafire.com/?gol7j291ths9d8r
Back to top Go down
XxFairyTopia

XxFairyTopia

PostSubject: Re: No Princess CLOSED RENDERING   No Princess  CLOSED RENDERING - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 3:35 am

Spinelli781 wrote:
Can I be backup? :)I hope you don't mind I gave Chel a happy ending ^^ I saw all of the other parts even though their wonderful there so sad XD

your part is beautiful but we don't see the friendly relationship between Chel and Derek and the theme want that the poor girl is sad because her prince marries him with a princess ^^ I hope you don't mind...
I'm sorry I hate to say that but can you restart your part please...  Embarassed 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Princess CLOSED RENDERING   No Princess  CLOSED RENDERING - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 3:15 pm

XxFairyTopia wrote:
Spinelli781 wrote:
Can I be backup? :)I hope you don't mind I gave Chel a happy ending ^^ I saw all of the other parts even though their wonderful there so sad XD

your part is beautiful but we don't see the friendly relationship between Chel and Derek and the theme want that the poor girl is sad because her prince marries  him with a princess ^^ I hope you don't mind...
I'm sorry I hate to say that but can you restart your part please...  Embarassed 

I knew I was missing something XD *That's why I didn't post it to Youtube* Sure! I'll redo it ^^ Can I use Lilo as a young Chel?  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
XxFairyTopia

XxFairyTopia

PostSubject: Re: No Princess CLOSED RENDERING   No Princess  CLOSED RENDERING - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 6:30 am

Sorry for the late ^^

Of course you can use Lilo as young Chel Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XxFairyTopia

XxFairyTopia

PostSubject: Re: No Princess CLOSED RENDERING   No Princess  CLOSED RENDERING - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 3:28 am

DEADLINE IS IN TWO DAYS

If you need, I can extend the deadline but I want your parts quickely please
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Princess CLOSED RENDERING   No Princess  CLOSED RENDERING - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 1:59 pm

I'm almost done with my second part! Just gonna make two more manips!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Princess CLOSED RENDERING   No Princess  CLOSED RENDERING - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 4:27 pm

I'm sorry but this is terrible D': If you want me to re-do this let me know!
https://www.mediafire.com/?5v03073v8sxboqu
Back to top Go down
XxFairyTopia

XxFairyTopia

PostSubject: Re: No Princess CLOSED RENDERING   No Princess  CLOSED RENDERING - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 8:31 am

Parsplace1994 wrote:
I'm sorry but this is terrible D': If you want me to re-do this let me know!
https://www.mediafire.com/?5v03073v8sxboqu

Terrible ???? Your part is wonderful Thank you very much <3
Back to top Go down
XxFairyTopia

XxFairyTopia

PostSubject: Re: No Princess CLOSED RENDERING   No Princess  CLOSED RENDERING - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 3:43 am

I extend the DL in April 21st but I hope to have your part quickly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Princess CLOSED RENDERING   No Princess  CLOSED RENDERING - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 4:05 pm

I can't wait to see this MEP finished, it will be amazing! Smile Btw, if you need backups I don't mind helping you one more time!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Princess CLOSED RENDERING   No Princess  CLOSED RENDERING - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 4:43 pm

Hey hun, sorry for being late with my part! Is it okay if I get it to you tomorrow???
Back to top Go down
XxFairyTopia

XxFairyTopia

PostSubject: Re: No Princess CLOSED RENDERING   No Princess  CLOSED RENDERING - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 4:56 pm

UntrueLove wrote:
Hey hun, sorry for being late with my part! Is it okay if I get it to you tomorrow???

Of course I cant wait to see your part Smile

Parsplace1994 wrote:
I can't wait to see this MEP finished, it will be amazing! Btw, if you need backups I don't mind helping you one more time!

I'll send a PM to Raven, if she don't answer befor the end of this week, you can take her part ^ ^
I want to finished this MEP
Back to top Go down
XxFairyTopia

XxFairyTopia

PostSubject: Re: No Princess CLOSED RENDERING   No Princess  CLOSED RENDERING - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 3:57 pm

)

Parsplace1994 wrote:
I can't wait to see this MEP finished, it will be amazing!  Btw, if you need backups I don't mind helping you one more time!

Raven answers me she sends  her part Friday ^^
Thank you for your volunteer Honey  I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Princess CLOSED RENDERING   No Princess  CLOSED RENDERING - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 5:09 pm

Here is my part; I hope you like it! Smile

http://www.sendspace.com/file/erh91y

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Princess CLOSED RENDERING   No Princess  CLOSED RENDERING - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

No Princess CLOSED RENDERING
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next