FairyTaleStudios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and Welcome

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D)   Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:46 am

Milady2791 wrote:
Ok, the idea I've had might sound kinnda strange but I REALLY like it. bounce But if you don't like it, I'll change the characters! Wink

Soooooooo... I would like
- my main character to be Roger (from The 101 dalmatians)
- the girl he's fighting with to be Cruella
- aaaaand his friend/Cruella's boyfriend to be Korso (from Titan AE)
I know that technically Cruella isn't Korso's canon pairing but since Korso is a villain, he doesn't really have a canon girfriend.... would it be ok however...? *makes puppy dogs eyes*

Sounds epic! I can't say no to that! They're yours! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XxFairyTopia

XxFairyTopia

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D)   Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:23 pm

I finished my part Smile

what do you think ? Smile

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D)   Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:24 pm

I really hate to do this especially for those of you who finished your parts but I'm going to fix the parts and make them longer since this mep's been going on for way too long and because we all (including myself) haven't been active lately. If you're still interested in doing this mep or don't mind redoing your part, thank you so much and don't worry about it. Theme is still the same except the parts are longer. i really hope you understand! <33
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D)   Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 4:50 pm

Have the parts been changed yet? I actually don't mind redoing my part because I know it's something which is out of your control, but, if you haven't updated the parts yet then I don't mind doing another part, to save the other editors from having to redo their parts. But, I realise the rule is one part per member, so, of course, it's up to you! xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D)   Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 11:12 am

UntrueLove wrote:
Have the parts been changed yet? I actually don't mind redoing my part because I know it's something which is out of your control, but, if you haven't updated the parts yet then I don't mind doing another part, to save the other editors from having to redo their parts. But, I realise the rule is one part per member, so, of course, it's up to you! xD

Well after a while of thinking, I'm going to let the parts stay the same for a while and yes, you can always take another part after a while of thinking! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D)   Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 4:11 pm

Okay! ^^ I really hope this MEP fills up soon! It might just be a case of a PM being sent out reminding members to be active or something.
Hmm..I feel strangely inspired to use Part 7 with Quasimodo vs Belle for Adam. xD If that's okay^^
Back to top Go down
XxFairyTopia

XxFairyTopia

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D)   Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 7:59 am

If you need I can take part 8 with Aurora vs Dimitri for Philip
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D)   Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 3:44 pm

Thank you both so much! You have the parts and I guess I'll take the remaining part just so this mep will be closed and I'm finally inspired to get my parts finished! Very Happy Okay everybody: The deadline for this mep is May 1st. That should give you loads of time to finish your parts. ^^ If I'm missing some parts by the deadline, I will officially recut the parts and only give the parts to the people who finished their parts or willing to still participate in this mep. Smile
Back to top Go down
XxFairyTopia

XxFairyTopia

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D)   Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 6:54 pm

TheMusicGal17 wrote:
Thank you both so much! You have the parts and I guess I'll take the remaining part just so this mep will be closed and I'm finally inspired to get my parts finished! Very Happy Okay everybody: The deadline for this mep is May 1st. That should give you loads of time to finish your parts. ^^ If I'm missing some parts by the deadline, I will officially recut the parts and only give the parts to the people who finished their parts or willing to still participate in this mep. Smile

Your welcome Darling Smile it's natural you helped me to close my MEP (him or you) and I I make the same thing flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D)   Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:30 pm

Due to the delay of not posting the links (I'm such an evil person -_-) I'll extend the deadline to June 30th. Smile But if I still don't recieve anyone's parts by then, I will officially cancel this mep.

P.S. I have now posted the new links on the first post! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D)   Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 11:25 am

Please don't forget about this mep guys! Crying or Very sad The deadline is almost coming! I probably won't be doing my parts for a while but if I don't receive anymore parts by then, it will be cancelled. :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D)   Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 3:09 pm

I literally just finished my part! Now I just need to render it. Smile
Back to top Go down
XxFairyTopia

XxFairyTopia

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D)   Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 2:55 pm

My second part
I m very sorry for the late
I deleted my backup by cleaning up my computer and I had to start all over again Mad
I hope that will it please you <3

http://www.sendspace.com/file/aasdpj
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D)   Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 1:22 pm

Here's my part! I'm sorry that it's kinda boring & messy but I have so many parts due at the moment! I just hope this is okay. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D)   Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 8:17 pm

Thank you both so much!!! :DThey're amazing no matter what! <33 I would leave more feedback but I rarely have the time to get on my laptop. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D)   Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 3:49 am

http://www.mediafire.com/download/lkvx19p25t59ebn/%5BFTS%5D_Flynn_vs_Astrid_for_Hiccup_~_Better_than_revenge_-_part_9.wmv
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D)   Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:36 pm

can i take another part ( part 1 ) with prince charming and garret ft Kayley ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D)   Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 7:01 pm

leentjeAL wrote:
can i take another part ( part 1 ) with prince charming and garret ft Kayley ?

Of course you can! Very Happy And thank you! <3
Back to top Go down
XxFairyTopia

XxFairyTopia

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D)   Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 7:53 am

It would be cool for Gabby (TheMusicGal17) that somebody takes the still opened parts, so that she can close and finish her MEP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D)   Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 3:55 pm

Come on guys, I really need someone to take the last two parts of this mep. <33
Back to top Go down
Milady2791

Milady2791

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D)   Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 6:17 am

can i still do my part plz.... i know i've been neglecting it but i still want to do it and it's halfway doen already.... Embarassed 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D)   Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:43 pm

You can still do it! Very Happy And I'm so excited to see it! (And I one of these days need to do my parts...)
Back to top Go down
Milady2791

Milady2791

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D)   Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 6:59 pm

Here it is, hope it's good enough... <<"

The version of Youtube has been re-pitched so the one I uploaded on sendspace is the one with the exact sound track you made. ^^
http://www.sendspace.com/file/gm9937
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D)   Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 1:05 pm

Its soo awesome :DDD *goes to work on her part* Cause I've been a bitch and I totally forgot Razz
Back to top Go down
https://fairytalestudios.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D)   Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 1:06 pm

I didn't realize my part went to someone else :O ohhh now who could I use? I'll take part 6 since I see its still open and uhhh idk which pairing Razz
Back to top Go down
https://fairytalestudios.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D)   Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Better Than Revenge (FINISHED!!! :'D)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next