FairyTaleStudios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and Welcome

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?)   You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 1:27 am

leentjeAL wrote:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/6ybkgf
my part Wink
Sorry for the late reply. Razz But oh my goodness, I loved your part so much! It was so beautiful! <33 *_*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?)   You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 12:03 pm

Okay everyone: I hope you read my update about my hiatus because I'm gonna set up a deadline for this mep now! You all have until December 22nd to do your parts! If I don't receive them by then, I will be re-opening your part unless you ask for a deadline extension a week before the deadline. Smile
Back to top Go down
XxFairyTopia

XxFairyTopia

PostSubject: Re: You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?)   You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 11:53 am

Ggabby I reoplaud my part because I had problem with coloring :S

http://www.sendspace.com/file/oefnn6
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?)   You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 1:57 pm

I can always do a second part if you need me to. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?)   You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 1:58 pm

GalasiaSeekai wrote:
I can always do a second part if you need me to. Smile
Great! I'll let you know when a part gets re-opened. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?)   You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 7:35 pm

What do you guys think of my part? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?)   You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:12 pm

Gaaah this is soo awesome :DD I can't wait to see the full MEP :3 <33333 I would love to be a backup for this MEP if you want x3
Back to top Go down
https://fairytalestudios.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?)   You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:32 pm

AmeliaBaggins wrote:
Gaaah this is soo awesome :DD I can't wait to see the full MEP :3 <33333 I would love to be a backup for this MEP if you want x3
Thanks Hannah! I can't wait either! *_* And sure! In fact, does anyone want me to open up a second volume or not? Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?)   You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 10:42 pm

*raises hand* <3333 I dooo x3
Back to top Go down
https://fairytalestudios.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?)   You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:32 pm

Here's my part: https://www.mediafire.com/?63eexhgh41233w7
Let me know if I need to change anything Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?)   You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 6:03 pm

Parsplace1994 wrote:
Here's my part: https://www.mediafire.com/?63eexhgh41233w7
Let me know if I need to change anything Smile

I would've loved to see timing on it, but there's no need to change anything! It's still amazing! Very Happy Plus: I got the timing thing covered. Smile Thank you so much for finishing it! <33 Now I just need one more part so I can make the outro and render this mep! ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?)   You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 6:24 pm

Ah, shit! Timing is not my strong side, since I don't have a program that allows flashing lights and stuffs that can make timing awesome xD Ah well, I tried xD
Can't wait to see the finished product of this! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?)   You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 12:30 am

DEADLINE'S ONE WEEK AWAY!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?)   You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 9:42 am

Last reminder to RentaMSparroW: DEADLINE'S TOMORROW! I really need to know how you're doing with your part!
Back to top Go down
XxFairyTopia

XxFairyTopia

PostSubject: Re: You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?)   You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 9:47 am

If you have no news from her, I can take her part...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?)   You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 6:52 pm

Part 7 has been reopened, and it's the only part missing for this mep other than the outro! And if you guys still want me to open a second volume, let me know! <3
Back to top Go down
XxFairyTopia

XxFairyTopia

PostSubject: Re: You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?)   You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 3:05 am

I can take the last part Smile
I choose Glory & David
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?)   You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 10:17 am

Gabydu57 wrote:
I can take the last part Smile
I choose Glory & David

You got it! Smile
Back to top Go down
XxFairyTopia

XxFairyTopia

PostSubject: Re: You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?)   You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 7:45 am

Gabby Can you reoplaud part 07 link please ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?)   You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 12:57 pm

Gabydu57 wrote:
Gabby Can you reoplaud part 07 link please ^^

Here you go. ^_^
http://www.sendspace.com/file/rmy1jj
Back to top Go down
XxFairyTopia

XxFairyTopia

PostSubject: Re: You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?)   You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 2:30 pm

FINISHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED Very Happy
I hope that will it pleases you <3333333333333

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ypdmxg

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?)   You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 2:32 pm

Gabydu57 wrote:
FINISHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED  Very Happy
I hope that will it pleases you <3333333333333

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ypdmxg

So beautiful! *_* Thank you so much for getting it done Chloe! I love it! <33 I'll try to see if I can get it rendered asap 'cause I'm trying to finish the last five seconds of a crossover I'm working on. ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?)   You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 10:46 pm

UPDATE: Sorry guys, but I won't be able to render this mep until tomorrow! D: I was so busy with personal stuff that I have found the time to do it. Plus: I still need to edit the ending, so I promise you it will be rendered tomorrow! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?)   You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 6:04 pm

At long last, here's the full mep! Very Happy
http://www.sendspace.com/file/87kj3k

If anyone wants a second volume, I'm still open to doing that. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?)   You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 10:44 pm

I'd like one!~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?)   You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

You Lift Me Up (FINISHED!) (Want a 2nd volume?)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next